HP Deskjet 640 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 640
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP Deskjet 640:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the print cartridge cradle to rest in the middle of the printer.
- Press down on the used print cartridge and slowly slide it out of the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging. Don't forget to take off the plastic tape. While doing so, don't touch the nozzle or the copper contacts to prevent electrical or printing problems.
- Slide the new print cartridge into the cradle until is snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way of disposing my used HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge?
Throw your used cartridge in a "green" recycle trash box. If you have time, you may also look for a local facility that disposes recyclable materials including ink cartridges.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Carrot Ink cares about our customers' peace of mind that why we provide 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
How can I avail of free shipping?
It's very easy. All you need to do is order products worth $40 or more and your shipping fee is on us!