HP Deskjet 640C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Easy to use and sturdily built, the HP Deskjet 640C is ideal for both home and small office use. It provides fantastic print quality while economical with consumables, making it a cost-effective tool whatever printing needs you might have.
To make sure your HP Deskjet 640C printer is always ready to provide you with what you need, it's always a good idea to stock up on replacement ink cartridges. At Inkjets.com, we carry compatible remanufactured HP 49 (61649A) color ink cartridges, available with discounts of up to 52% off.
All replacement ink cartridges at Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. Buy $30 and up today and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 640C, just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open printer top cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Remove old ink cartridge by grasping its top and pulling toward you. This should pop the cartridge loose.
- Lift old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Place new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the print cartridge cradle.
- Align arrow on new ink cartridge with the notch on top of print cartridge cradle.
- Push arrow toward notch until new ink cartridge snaps into place.
- Close printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. HP 49 (61649A) color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com, for instance, are repurposed HP Deskjet 640C ink cartridges. They are cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as checked for faulty or damaged parts so they can be repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing quality.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are cost-efficient, costing dramatically less than original ink products but offering comparable print quality. Additionally, they support recycling efforts in the industry, letting you easily do your bit for the environment.
Can remanufactured ink cartridges be stored?
Yes! Unopened, remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will remain in good condition for 18 months all the way up to two years.