HP Deskjet 642C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP DeskJet 642c is a sleek and high-performing personal printer you can count on. It offers print speeds of up to 6 monochrome pages, or up to 3 color pages per minute, at 600x300 dpi optimized resolution. And when it's almost out of ink, just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality options. We have the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which comes with a good 310-page yield to better handle your printing needs. Not only that, it can deliver the sharpest and highest quality color output, but at a price you can easily afford. Start saving on your replacement ink by shopping with us. You can enjoy up to 52% rebate, plus free shipping on orders above $30.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 642c printer is worry-free. Here's how to do it:
- Turn the power on, then open the top cover.
- Wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the device.
- Once the cradle stops and is idle, pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it's loose.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot in the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Make sure to remove the protective covering from the new ink cartridge, as well.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it back until it you hear it snap into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You can make your unopened ink cartridges last longer by storing them properly. This means keeping them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Avoiding exposure to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures ensures their composition and quality remain intact, after all. In addition, make sure to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our ink products, including our bestselling HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, come with an exclusive 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge will work safely and perfectly with your HP DeskJet 642c printer and will not affect any warranties.