HP Deskjet 656 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 656
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the ink in your HP Deskjet 656:
- Turn on the printer and open the printer cover. Wait for the print cartridge cradle to rest in the access area.
- Grasp the used cartridge and slowly slide it out of the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging. Take off the plastic cover. Do not touch the ink nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid electrical problems or printing troubles in the future.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the cradle and push until it clicks in place.
- Close the printer cover and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should an unopened ink cartridge be stored?
You must store your unopened ink cartridge in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Furthermore, the nozzle must be facing upward during storage.
Does the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes indeed! All the products offered by Carrot Ink including the HP 49 is covered by a 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
What is a remanufactured ink Cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a used cartridge that has undergone thorough cleaning and replacement of faulty parts before being refilled with premium-quality ink.