HP Deskjet 656CVR Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Deskjet 656CVR is a personal printer with a speed of 6 ppm for black and 3 ppm for color documents with a maximum resolution of 60 x 300 dpi. It can print on different kinds of media, which makes it ideal for any kind of printing projects. Furthermore, the Deskjet 656CVR is very user-friendly. If you are looking for a high-quality ink replacement that won't bust your budget you've come to the right place. You can get as much as 52% savings if you purchase our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge. This contains premium-quality ink and has a 310-page yield. Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP Deskjet 656CVR:
- Turn on the printer and open the printer cover. Wait until the print cartridge cradle stops in the access area.
- Hold the used print cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging. While taking the plastic tape, make sure not to touch the ink nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid future problems.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps in place.
- Close the printer cover and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will shipping cost me?
It depends on our inventory but for many of our products shipping can only cost $3.95. However, if you don't want to spend on shipping just purchase products worth $40 and above.
How should I store my unopened HP 49 ink cartridge?
The best way to keep it in good condition is by storing it in a dry, dark, and cool place. Moreover, the position of the nozzle must be upright.
What is the difference between high-yield and standard capacity ink cartridges?
A high-yield ink cartridge contains more ink thus can produce more pages compared to a standard capacity cartridge.