HP Deskjet 656CVR InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 656CVR
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP Deskjet 656CVR:
- Turn on the printer and open the printer cover. Wait until the print cartridge cradle stops in the access area.
- Hold the used print cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging. While taking the plastic tape, make sure not to touch the ink nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid future problems.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps in place.
- Close the printer cover and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will shipping cost me?
It depends on our inventory but for many of our products shipping can only cost $3.95. However, if you don't want to spend on shipping just purchase products worth $40 and above.
How should I store my unopened HP 49 ink cartridge?
The best way to keep it in good condition is by storing it in a dry, dark, and cool place. Moreover, the position of the nozzle must be upright.
What is the difference between high-yield and standard capacity ink cartridges?
A high-yield ink cartridge contains more ink thus can produce more pages compared to a standard capacity cartridge.