HP Deskjet 660 Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 660C, Deskjet 660Cse, DeskJet 660Cxi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP DeskJet 660 simpler by following this quick guide:
- Turn the power on, then open the top cover.
- Wait for the print cartridge cradle to move to the center of the device.
- Once it's idle, pull the top of the used ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove its protective cover carefully.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the cradle, pushing it back until it clicks securely in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured ink cartridges may not be brand-new, but they have met stringent quality specifications before they're restocked with new ink. They will work perfectly and safely with your HP DeskJet 660 and will keep the printer warranty intact.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
While more budget-friendly than what you're used to, our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge can still provide the great page yield and high-quality resolution you expect. Plus, it is eco-friendly, allowing for a better environment by reducing the potential of waste material that ends up in landfills.
How does Inkjets.com ensure peace of mind?
Your peace of mind is our top priority. That's why our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge is covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.