Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The HP Deskjet 660cse is a dependable printing machine, producing prints as they are needed at resolutions offering sharp details, deep blacks, and bright colors. Fuss-free, it gets the job done well, ensuring any home office or small workgroup doesn't fall behind in their productivity goals. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 660cse include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. Get them individually with discounts of at least 50% off and enjoy incredible value for money. Order $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 660cse is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 7 if replacing both black and color ink cartridges.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 660cse. This means they meet the printer's specifications and won't void its warranty.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Make sure you touch only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge. Touching the copper contacts can lead to connection issues, which can get in the way of your printer producing quality prints.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep packages unopened until it's time for a replacement and store them in a cool, dry place.