HP Deskjet 660Cse InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 660Cse
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 660cse is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 7 if replacing both black and color ink cartridges.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 660cse. This means they meet the printer's specifications and won't void its warranty.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Make sure you touch only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge. Touching the copper contacts can lead to connection issues, which can get in the way of your printer producing quality prints.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep packages unopened until it's time for a replacement and store them in a cool, dry place.