HP DeskJet 660Cxi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Straightforward in form and function, the HP Deskjet 660cxi is a dependable machine that every home office or small workgroup will appreciate. Aside from being easy to use, it can also accommodate a range of paper types and sizes, addressing whatever printing needs you might have. Replacement ink cartridges available for the HP Deskjet 660cxi include remanufactured HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. Available with discounts over 55% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 650 pages. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 660cxi, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. Wait until the print cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 660cxi and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges have dramatically lower prices than OEM ink products but offer comparable print quality, letting you save on costs without sacrificing your printing needs. They are also good for the environment because they support recycling efforts.