Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
With print speeds of up to 4 ppm black and 1.5 ppm color, the HP Deskjet 672C delivers may just be what you need for your basic printing needs. But the cost of replacement ink cartridges for this printer can be really expensive. So, if you want low printing costs while using this machine, then get high-quality but more affordable Remanufactured HP 49 and HP 29 Ink Cartridges here at Inkjets. Our remanufactured HP cartridges cost as much as 60% off the price of their genuine counterparts, but they offer the same number of printed pages and reliable performance. Feel free to contact our customer service department if you want to know more about our products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 672C is easy. Here's how:
- Make sure that the HP Deskjet 672C is on.
- Open the top cover. The ink cartridge carriage will then move to the center position of the carriage guide.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the replacement ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging.
- Carefully remove the protective tape that covers the ink nozzles before installing it.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Then, press on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the color ink cartridge if some colors are missing from the printouts?
Not necessarily. If colors are missing from the printouts, you may clean the color ink cartridge first to resolve the issue.
I just installed a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 672C, but a blank page came out when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If a blank page came out of your Deskjet 672C, it's most likely that the protective tape still remains on the newly installed cartridge. Remove the cartridge and make sure to peel the protective tape off before reinstalling.
I'm interested in your free shipping offer? How can my order qualify?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or above and your shipping location must be in any of the 48 contiguous states.