HP Deskjet 682 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Excellent features and easy usage are just some of the good things about the HP Deskjet 682 printer. It also boasts a reasonable speed of 5 ppm for black and 7 ppm for color with up to 600 dpi. It is also integrated with brilliant, easy color printing with ColorSmart. This printer deserves the best ink replacement there is and Carrot Ink is the right place to be. The HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge offers the best value for your money with its 310-page yield capacity. Our HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is now available at 58% discount so, you can save a lot on your budget. Don't think twice! Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are steps to replace the ink in your HP Deskjet 682:
- Turn on the power and wait for the ink cartridge to move to the center of your printer.
- Lift the printer cover.
- Grasp the old ink cartridge and gently lift it out of the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and be sure to take off the plastic seal. Don't touch the nozzle or the copper contacts.
- Align the new cartridge to the empty slot and gently press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the most page yield from my HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge?
You can do so by adjusting your printer's settings depending on the kind of media you are printing.
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a used cartridge that has been systematically cleaned, repaired, and refilled by another manufacturer.
My print outs don't turn out so clear after using the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge. What should I do?
You probably need to perform a cleaning cycle in your printer in order to fix the poor quality of your photos. If the problem persists, you may contact our customer service and we will be glad to assist you.