HP Deskjet 690C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 690C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a quick and handy guide on how to replace the used ink cartridges in your HP Deskjet 690c printer:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the top cover. Wait for the cartridge cradle to move to the center position.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Use the tab to pull off its sealing tape. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and electrical contacts to avoid print errors later on.
- Insert the new cartridge into the cradle, pressing down until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges different from toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like your HP Deskjet 690c. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
How do I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is the key to this. Make sure they're not exposed to strong lighting or extreme changes in temperature because these will degrade the ink's composition. To make them last longer, store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
When do I get my replacement ink cartridges?
No worries—you won't be waiting long. We offer fast, worry-free delivery service and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays). Orders over $30 are also shipped free of charge.