HP Deskjet 692 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Here's a great printer to have in your small business or home office—the HP Deskjet 692. It offers print speeds of up to 5 black drafts per minute, or up to 1.7 color drafts per minute, at maximum color resolution of 600x300 dpi. As for ensuring consistently superb print quality, get replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have remanufactured HP 49 Color and HP 29 Black ink cartridges, which allows for smooth and uninterrupted print performance thanks to their page yield. To detail, our black unit can produce 650-page yield, and the color can offer up to 310. What's more, they produce razor-sharp and vibrant output but at a more budget-friendly price. Shop with us today and enjoy up to 58% off, plus free shipping on orders above $30.
How To Replace Cartridge
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 692 printer by following the steps in this useful guide:
- Press the power button to switch on the printer.
- Open the top cover, then wait for the print cartridge cradle to move to the center of the device.
- Take the used ink cartridge out of the cradle carefully.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Use the tab to pull off the sealing tape from the new cartridge. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and electrical contacts to avoid print errors later on.
- Install the new cartridge into the cradle, pushing down until it's firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes! Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed, so they help reduce the potential of landfill waste ending up in landfills. They are the more eco-friendly alternative to branded ink cartridges.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Our remanufactured HP 49 Color and HP 29 Black ink cartridges are budget-friendly but can deliver excellent page yield and high-quality print output. For your peace of mind, they also come with our exclusive 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Deskjet 692 printer, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.