HP Deskjet 692C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 692C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 692C is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges, let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 692C can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.