HP Deskjet 694C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 694C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 694C is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the print cartridge cradle stops moving before continuing.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges and HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges we carry are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 694C and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.