HP Deskjet 695 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 695
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 695 is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that color ink cartridges go to the left while black ink cartridges go to the right.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until you hear a click.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 695 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Make sure you don't touch the cartridge's ink nozzle and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we'll give you a refund--no questions asked.