HP Deskjet 695C Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 695C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Take these steps to properly replace your HP Deskjet 695C's ink cartridges:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. The cartridge cradles should now move to the center of the printer.
- Remove the empty cartridges from the cradles.
- Get your replacement cartridges out of their packaging. Carefully remove the tape from the ink cartridges and be sure not to touch the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.
- Put the replacement cartridges into the cradles. Put the black or photo ink cartridge in the right cradle, while the color cartridge goes to the left. Push the cartridges into position. You
- will hear a click when they're already positioned correctly. Note that two cartridges are
- needed for the printer to operate.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Inkjets.com have guarantees?
Yes! We have a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee, which is applicable to all Inkjets.com products. We provide a hassle-free return and refund process as well. Please note that OEM products are excluded from this one-year satisfaction guarantee, but they are covered by our 30-day return and refund or exchange policy.
What if I received an incompatible ink cartridge?
In the rare event that you received a wrong product, please contact our customer service hotline by calling 1-972-200-3813 or sending an email at email@example.com. We will then send the correct product along with a prepaid return label to make returning the incorrect product easy for you.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
These remanufactured HP 29 (51629A) black and HP 49 (51649A) color are absolutely safe for use in your HP Deskjet 695C printer! They have been thoroughly inspected and cleaned before being refilled with ink.