HP Deskjet 697 Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 697
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 697 is simple! Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that color ink cartridges go to the left while black ink cartridges go to the right.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 697 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without sacrificing print quality and they are good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.