HP Deskjet 6980 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP DeskJet 6980 offers the basics, but it does so efficiently. This straightforward, rectangular printer can produce excellent quality outputs at speeds of up to 36 ppm for monochrome documents and up to 27 ppm for color. For your small office’s ink cartridge needs, switch to Inkjets.com and enjoy huge discounts. Our single ink cartridges are available in black, tri-color, photo ink, and photo gray ink. If you don’t want to run out of ink in the middle of your work day, you can purchase our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack to get two black cartridges and one color cartridge—all at the fraction of the original cost. Hurry and order at least $30 worth of items today, and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its cover. Wait for the print cartridge cradle to be idle and silent.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down lightly on the cartridge latch.
- Pull out the bottom of the latch to unhook it, then slide the old cartridge out.
- Unpack your new ink. Then, remove its protective tape.
- To install your new ink, hold the cartridge in a way that the nozzles are down and the contacts face the printer. Slide the cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note: cartridge marked with triangle goes to the left, while cartridge marked with square/pentagon goes to the right.
- Push down the latch until it snaps close.
- Close your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does high yield mean?
“High yield” refers to the amount of ink that a cartridge carries. In this case, our HP 96 (C8767WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge holds more ink than standard-sized counterparts. It can print up to 860 pages. Do note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
I ordered the 3-piece combo. How soon will the unopened ones expire?
Our cartridges have a long shelf life—18 to 24 months, to be exact. To keep them working until then, we advise that you leave them unopened until the time that you need them. Then, keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
I need to use the photo cartridge. How do I store the opened cartridge that I’m replacing?
If you need to print high-quality photos, you need to install your photo cartridge in the black cartridge slot. Use the cartridge protectors to keep the black cartridge from drying up. Make sure that you place opened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from extreme temperature changes (e.g. near air-conditioning units or the window).
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 6980 Printer
Regular Price: $32.85
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $10.95