HP DeskJet 6983 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
There are a lot of workgroup printers available today, but the HP Deskjet 6983 remains top of the list because of its uncompromising performance. It boasts fast print speeds of up to 36 black drafts and up to 27 color drafts per minute, at optimized 4800x1200 dpi color resolution. Keep creating quality prints with this machine by having extra replacement ink cartridges on hand via Inkjets.com. Our HP 96 and HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack comes with 2 black cartridges—each offering 860-page yield—and 1 tri-color cartridge, which provides 560. At a more reasonable price compared to OEM versions, these cartridges ensure you can get more printing done without the budget issues. See the premium quality results of our remanufactured ink cartridges firsthand by ordering them today. You'll get up to 31% off with the combo pack, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 6983 printer is easy:
- Turn on your printer, then open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the right side of the printer.
- Once it stops moving, lift the print cartridge latch to the open position. Slide the ink cartridge you want to replace out of the holder.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently remove the plastic sealing tape. To prevent print errors later on, make sure not to touch the ink nozzles and metallic contacts of the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle with the metallic contacts on the bottom and facing toward the printer.
- Push down on the print cartridge latch until it snaps closed, then close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges, like the ones included in our HP 96 and HP 97 3-Piece Combo Pack, which have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement. Once they have met quality standards, they are restocked with premium blend ink. Like brand new cartridges, they are safe to use with your printer model without voiding its warranties.
Aside from printer compatibility, how do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are equal to OEM versions when it comes to sharp resolution and page yield, but come with a more budget-friendly price tag. Add a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns and you have a definite winner.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers, like the HP Deskjet 6983. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 6983 Printer
Regular Price: $32.85
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95