Deskjet 6988Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6988
- HP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $33.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Remanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32 eaOut of stock
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s cover, and wait until the print carriage moves to the right side.
- Lift the print cartridge latch to the open position.
- To release an old cartridge, press down lightly on the top of the cartridge latch. Then, pull out the bottom of the latch to unhook it.
- Slide the old cartridge out.
- Unpack your new cartridge and remove the pink plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it in a way that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing the printer. Then, slide it in its corresponding slot. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo/gray photo cartridges go to the right.
- Push down the print cartridge latch until it snaps close.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all the cartridges on my printer?
You only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low. But if you don’t want to stop your productivity in the middle of work, you can purchase our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. With it, you’ll get two black cartridge, and one color cartridge—all on hand as soon as you run low.
Will remanufactured inks void my printer’s warranty?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured inks come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges. If installed right, it should work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
I want to buy in bulk. How soon will these cartridges expire?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure they don’t dry up before this date, please keep cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.