HP Deskjet 6988 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Deskjet 6988 is made especially for home and small office use, thanks to its fast printing speeds of up to 36 pages per minute in black and 27 pages per minute in color. It also has wireless features and high-quality outputs, be it for documents or photos.
Partner your printer with cartridges from Inkjets.com, and you won’t have to break the bank the next time you need a replacement. Our single ink cartridges are available in black, tri-color, photo ink, and photo gray ink. If you want a better per-cartridge deal, purchase our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, as cartridges are priced only at $7.65 each.
All our products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Order at least $30 worth of products today, and avail our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s cover, and wait until the print carriage moves to the right side.
- Lift the print cartridge latch to the open position.
- To release an old cartridge, press down lightly on the top of the cartridge latch. Then, pull out the bottom of the latch to unhook it.
- Slide the old cartridge out.
- Unpack your new cartridge and remove the pink plastic tape.
- To install the new cartridge, hold it in a way that the copper strips are on the bottom and facing the printer. Then, slide it in its corresponding slot. Note: Tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo/gray photo cartridges go to the right.
- Push down the print cartridge latch until it snaps close.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all the cartridges on my printer?
You only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low. But if you don’t want to stop your productivity in the middle of work, you can purchase our HP 96 & HP 97 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. With it, you’ll get two black cartridge, and one color cartridge—all on hand as soon as you run low.
Will remanufactured inks void my printer’s warranty?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured inks come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges. If installed right, it should work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
I want to buy in bulk. How soon will these cartridges expire?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure they don’t dry up before this date, please keep cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 6988 ink
Regular Price: $32.85
Special Price $22.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $11.95