Deskjet 710Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 710
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 710 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges for the HP DeskJet 710 can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.