Deskjet 722Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Few personal printer can provide the same fast and reliable performance delivered by the HP Deskjet 722. It offers print speeds of up to 8 black & white pages per minute, and up to 4 color pages per minute. 600 dpi is maximum resolution, allowing for crisp black text and vibrant images on the printed page. And if you're looking for replacement ink cartridges? Just choose Inkjets.com for the highest quality options. Our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures your printer won't be running out of ink anytime soon. Its razor-sharp resolution and budget-friendly price tag also make it the better choice to their more expensive OEM versions. In fact, when you order this combo pack today, you can enjoy up to 38% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 722
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't let an empty ink cartridge stop your HP Deskjet 722 personal printer from delivering quality results. Here's how to replace the old cartridge with a new one:
- Flip open the printer cover to access the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its holder. Be careful about getting residual ink on your hands.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge from its package, then pull off the sealing tape. Make sure to touch only the plastic because contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips may cause print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the holder. Make sure that it's installed properly and securely.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
To retain the quality of your unopened ink cartridges, store them in a dark and dry space with consistent temperature. This means cars and storage areas near windows, air conditioners or humidifiers are out of the question. Make sure their space is also clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
This way, when you do finally use them with your HP Deskjet 722 personal printer, the ink cartridges can produce the quality results you expect.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack will work perfectly with your personal printer without voiding its warranty. Add a reasonable price tag and exceptional resolution and you'll wonder why you even spent more on OEMs for the same print results.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day just as long as they're placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.