Deskjet 782Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 782
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 782, just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 782 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.