HP Deskjet 810 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 810
- Special Price $42.95 As low as $40.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple guide, you can easily and properly replace the ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 810 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the top cover. The print cartridge cradle will automatically move to the center of the printer.
- Snap up the latch of the used ink cartridge and lift it out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully remove the plastic sealing tape. Be careful not to touch the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty cradle, then push it firmly straight down. Close the latch until you hear a click.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But the number is just an estimate—what you'll actually get may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP Deskjet 810, how often you use it, and the type of paper you use for printing.
Does this mean it's better to get ink cartridges with higher page yield?
It is, especially when you use your printer often for clerical work. Getting ink cartridges with high page yield, like our HP 15 (C6615DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, ensures you won't be running out of ink anytime soon.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Your protection and peace of mind is one of our top priorities. That's why our ink products are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.