HP Deskjet 810C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Looking for replacement ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 810C printer? Inkjets.com has you covered! Available compatible ink cartridges include HP 15 (C6615DN) remanufactured black ink cartridges and HP 23 (C1823D) remanufactured tri-color ink cartridge.
The HP 15 and HP 23 ink cartridges are rated to offer page yields of 600 and 690, respectively. When you buy the HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridge, you get to take advantage of savings of up to 53% off. The HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color ink cartridge is also available with discounts of up to 26% off.
Quick Tip: Always check part numbers carefully to ensure you're buying compatible ink cartridges. Inkjets.com offers a 100% money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace your HP Deskjet 810C ink cartridges by following these steps:
- Open top cover. Make sure printer is turned on.
- Snap up the cradle latch from the top of the old ink cartridge to release it.
- Lift old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place new ink cartridge into the empty cradle and push it down firmly.
- Close the latch. You should hear a click after the latch fully closes.
- Close the top cover.
- You'll hear the cradle mechanism move after, returning to the right side of the printer after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. Manufacturers restock remanufactured ink cartridges and check for damaged or faulty parts, repairing or replacing components as needed to make sure the ink cartridges are like new. Remanufactured HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges and HP 23 (C1823D) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with your HP Deskjet 810C printer.
Should I replace black and color ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Only do so when they run out at the same time. Otherwise, you can just replace what needs changing. Your HP Deskjet 810C printer, however, will not work with just one cartridge installed so only remove an ink cartridge when you are ready to replace it.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages you can expect to be printed from an ink cartridge. It's a good way to determine the cost per page.