HP Deskjet 812 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 812
- Special Price $42.95 As low as $40.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 812 personal printer:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then open its top cover. The print cartridge cradle should move automatically to the printer's center.
- Lift the latch open of the ink cartridge you want to replace and then take the cartridge out of the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its package. Carefully peel off the protective film from the ink cartridge, making sure not to touch anything but the black plastic body.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty cradle, pushing it down firmly. Close the latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
When it comes to razor-sharp print resolution and page yield, remanufactured ink cartridges like our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black and HP 23 (C1823D) Tri-Color are on the same level as their OEM versions. But what makes them a must-buy is their budget-friendly price, allowing you to get more printing done while spending less.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Deskjet 812 personal printer?
They are! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality standards. They're not brand-new, but they will work perfectly with your printer model without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjet.com protect their customers?
We offer only the highest quality ink cartridges available today. These are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns as additional layer of protection.