Deskjet 812CCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 812C
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 812C:
- Make sure that the printer is on. Then, open the top cover.
- Wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Snap up the cradle latch from the top of the ink cartridge that needs replacement, and then lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and carefully remove the protective vinyl tape.
- Place the new cartridge into the correct cartridge cradle and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. And then, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to store extra unused ink cartridges?
If you have extra unused ink cartridges, make sure to keep them in their sealed packages and store them at room temperature (60-78 degrees F or 15.6-26.6 degrees C) until you are ready to install them on your printer.
What to do—the ink cartridge light continues to blink even after installing a new ink cartridge?
If the ink cartridge light continues to blink even after installing a new ink cartridge, it could mean that the cartridge is not installed properly or you have installed the wrong ink cartridge. Try removing the ink cartridge and check if it’s the correct cartridge for your printer. If yes, reinsert it back into the printer, but make sure to do it properly.
Can I change my order because I ordered the wrong cartridge for my HP Deskjet 812C?
Yes, as long as the order is not yet shipped. Contact us so we can assist you.