HP Deskjet 815 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP DeskJet 815 allows for print speeds of up to 7.5 monochrome pages, or up to 5 color pages per minute. Maximum resolution is up to 600x600 dpi for those crisp, professional prints. But what if it's almost out of ink? Avoid long downtimes by getting high-quality replacement ink cartridges beforehand from Inkjets.com. We'll make short work of your print jobs with our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, which offers 930-page yield from each of its 2 black cartridges and 690 from its tri-color cartridge. And when it comes to razor-sharp print resolution, this combo pack are a match to OEMs—except you won't make a dent in your budget. Our option comes with up to 38% discount, a win for the budget-conscious. Shop now and even get free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? No worries—replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 815 printer with a new one is simple. Here's what to do:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open its top cover. The print cartridge cradle will move automatically to its replacement position.
- Now that you can easily access the ink cartridges, remove the one you want to replace from its slot. Do this by opening the cradle latch and pulling it out.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Holding the black plastic body, carefully peel off the sealing tape from the cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and metallic contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down until it's secure.
- Close the cradle latch until you hear a click, then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The ink cartridges in the HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com can last up to 24 months. However, they will need proper storage to retain their quality, so keep them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. The drawer or closet they're stored in should be clean and dust-free, plus it's always a good idea to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have them in your hand and installed in your printer in no time. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 815, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 815 Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95