Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP Deskjet 820 delivers good quality prints at speeds of up to 6.5 ppm in black and up to 4 ppm in color. It comes with a compact size and design, so it's perfect for home or small office. It can print on a wide variety of media sizes including A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), and Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in). Plus, it can handle up to 150 sheets. For the best-quality yet more affordable replacement HP Deskjet 820 ink cartridges, choose only Inkjets. We offer the HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge at up to 60% off the cost of its OEM counterpart, and it's backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 820 with these 7 easy steps:
- Make sure that the out tray is down. Then, turn on your HP Deskjet 820.
- Open the top cover and wait for the cartridge cradle to move to an accessible position.
- Lift the cradle latch and get the old ink cartridge out of the printer. You may discard it later according to your local regulations.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and gently remove its protective vinyl tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the cartridge cradle firmly until it is completely secured. Then, close the cradle latch.
- Load unused, white paper in the in tray.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my HP Deskjet 820 is running low on ink?
When one of the HP Deskjet 820 ink cartridges is running low on ink, the Print Cartridge Status Light flashes.
Can I continue to operate the HP Deskjet 820 with only one ink cartridge in the cradle?
No. The Deskjet 820 is designed not to operate if there's only one ink cartridge in the cradle. So, when one of the ink cartridges is empty, leave it in the cradle until you are ready to replace it.
Do you offer international shipping?
Currently, we don't offer international shipping. But we are expanding into Canada soon.