HP Deskjet 820C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Ideal for home offices and small businesses, the HP DeskJet 820C makes it no trouble at all for you to address your everyday productivity requirements by making sure you have all the prints you want and need. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling to guarantee your every printing requirement is addressed, even the most demanding ones.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 820C include HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges. Get up to 50% off in discounts when you buy! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 820C, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All the replacement HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 820C and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of a replacement ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality down the line.