HP Deskjet 820Cxi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
With the HP DeskJet 820CXI, you have a dependable printing partner. Designed to deliver quality prints each time, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes to take care of your all your printing needs. A personal printer, it is also ideal for homes and small offices.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 820CXI include HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges. Get up to 50% off in discounts when you buy! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 820CXI, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our P 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges for the P DeskJet 820CXI will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.