HP Deskjet 825 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With the HP DeskJet 825, you can expect quality prints each time, with colors rich and blacks deep thanks to up to 600 x 1200 dpi in resolutions. Straightforward in form and function, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to address varied printing requirements for home offices and small businesses.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 825 include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 825 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click signifying it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP DeskJet 825 or you get your money back--no questions asked.