HP Deskjet 825C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
A personal printer, the HP DeskJet 825C is ideal for homes and small offices. It promises quality prints each time, with results professional-looking to make sure you impress no matter your printing requirements. Still, it is easy to use and set up, supporting flexible paper handling to take care of your varied printing needs.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 825C include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet 825C is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click signifying it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 825C let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.