Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
If you're looking for a fast and reliable personal printer, then HP DeskJet 832 will be right up your alley. It offers print speeds of up to 8 monochrome drafts, or up to 5 drafts of mixed text and color graphics per minute. But as with every printer, it runs out of ink, so make sure you have extra ones on hand to avoid long downtimes. You'll find the highest quality ink options at Inkjets.com. Our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offers superior page yield (930 from each of its 2 black units, 690 from its tri-color), so you won't be worrying about empty cartridges anytime soon. With its premium ink blend, every text is sharp and each image is vibrantly rendered—you'd almost mistake them for OEMs if not for its budget-friendly price. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 38% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 832 personal printer the easy and proper way by using this guide:
- Switch on your printer by pressing the power button, then open its top cover. The print cartridge cradle will then slide to a more accessible position.
- Once the cradle is silent and idle, remove the used ink cartridge from its slot by opening the cradle latch and pulling it out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Take off the sealing tape from the cartridge carefully. But make sure you do so without touching the ink nozzles and metallic contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down until it's firmly in place.
- Close the cradle latch until you hear a click, then replace the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Instead of ending up in landfills, they are reused after meeting strict quality specifications. By reducing landfill waste, they contribute greatly to the environment—and you can too! When you order our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, you won't just benefit from high-quality prints at a more affordable price, you'll be helping conserve the environment, as well.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Just make sure your ink cartridges are not exposed to harsh lighting and extreme changes in temperature, because these factors can compromise ink quality. Instead, store them inside a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This same space they're stored in should be clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What guarantee can I expect from Inkjets.com?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 832 Ink
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $58.95
Regular Price: $45.95
Special Price $22.95