HP Deskjet 840 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Great for small offices and businesses, the HP DeskJet 840 is a dependable partner in productivity. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes to address your every printing requirement. This lets you guarantee all your productivity needs are met everyday.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 840 include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Shop replacement ink cartridges today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet 840 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click signifying it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 840 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge and avoid touching ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality after cartridge replacement.