HP Deskjet 841C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Ideal for home and small office use, the HP Deskjet 841c delivers quality prints each time, promising you stay on top of your productivity tasks. With flexible paper handling and print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi, you can address a variety of tasks with clear details, rich colors and deep blacks. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 841c include remanufactured HP 17 (C6625AN) tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges. Take advantage of discounts over 50% off when you buy them individually or get bigger savings when you purchase our three-piece combo packs. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 841c is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click signifying it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course, they are. All remanufactured HP 17 (C6625AN) tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com have passed stringent quality checks. This means they are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 841c and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Do not touch ink cartridge nozzles or copper contacts to avoid ink failure, clogs, and bad electrical connection. Keep replacement ink cartridges away from children as well.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Keep ink cartridges in their sealed packages in a cool, dry place until you are ready to use them. Stored right, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.