HP Deskjet 842C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
A personal printer, the HP DeskJet 842C is ideal for homes and small offices. Easy to use, it promises professional-looking prints each time with resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi, complemented by print speeds of up to 8 pages per minute. Worried about energy costs? Don't be! This printer is also Energy Star-compliant, meaning it's designed to be energy-efficient.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 842C include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 61% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated to have page yields up to about 430.
Shop it today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 842C, simply follow these easy steps:
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridges to an accessible position.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the old ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly straight down into the cradle.
- Close the cradle latch. You will hear a click when the latch has been fully closed.
- Load plain white paper in the IN tray.
- Plug in the power cord in the back of the printer.
- Close the top cover. The print cartridge status light should stop blinking if replacement was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP DeskJet 842C and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.