HP Deskjet 843 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With the HP DeskJet 843, it's not hard to take care of everyday printing requirements, ultimately ensuring that you stay productive day in and day out. Easy to use, it promises quality prints each time, with vivid colors and rich blacks to give you professional-looking results no matter your printing needs.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 843 include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Buy replacement ink cartridges today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DeskJet 843 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to show the latch has been securely closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP DeskJet 843 and won't void the printer's warranty or you get your money back--no questions asked.