HP Deskjet 843C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 843c is a fuss-free printing machine. With print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and speeds up to 8 pages per minute, it offers reliable service for everyday personal use. It is also energy-efficient and accommodates a range of paper types and sizes to meet your various printing requirements. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 843c include remanufactured HP 17 (C6625AN) tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges. Enjoy over 50% off in discounts when you buy them individually and even bigger savings when you take advantage of our three-piece combo packs. Shop today! All purchases and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 843c, just follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center of the machine.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click signifying it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All our remanufactured HP 17 (C6625AN) tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 843c and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year from the date of purchase. If you are not satisfied, simply let us know and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges are rated to produce. They may also be used in calculating for overall cost per page.