HP Deskjet 845 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP DeskJet 845 is an ideal addition to any home office or small business because it delivers quality prints each time, addressing whatever printing needs you might have exactly. Easy to use, it is also designed to support flexible paper handling and let you use a range of paper types and sizes to suit whatever requirements you might have.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 843 include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Buy replacement ink cartridges today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 845 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to show the latch has been securely closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet 845 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.