HP Deskjet 845 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 845
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 845 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to show the latch has been securely closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet 845 will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.