HP Deskjet 845Cvr Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With the HP DeskJet 845CVR, small offices and businesses will have no trouble addressing their particular printing requirements. A personal printer, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes to suit your every need.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 845CVR include HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges. They are available with up to 50% off in discounts and are rated with page yields of up to about 430.
Shop your replacement ink cartridges today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 845CVR, simply follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Open the top cover and raise the cradle latch.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to show the latch has been securely closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like HP 17 (C6625AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet 845CVR let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.