HP Deskjet 850C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
Straightforward in design and function, the HP Deskjet 850c is a dependable personal printer. Energy-efficient and easy to use, it promises and delivers quality prints each time, with colors vivid and blacks deep and rich. To address your various printing needs, it also supports flexible paper handling. Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 850c include remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges. Available with discounts of over 50% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated with page yields of up to about 930. Shop today! Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 850c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. Wait until ink cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Raise the latch on the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert and gently push down the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press the latch down to lock the new ink cartridge into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages ink cartridges can produce during use. They can also be used to calculate for overall costs per page.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as thoroughly checked, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All our remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 850c and won't void the printer's warranty.