Deskjet 870Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 870, Deskjet 870C, Deskjet 870Cse, Deskjet 870Cxi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 870 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All replacement HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 870 and will not void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.