HP Deskjet 870C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Straightforward in form and function, the HP Deskjet 870C delivers quality prints each time. It is ideal for home use but can be a dependable partner as well for small offices or businesses looking for a reliable printing machine. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling to take on whatever printing requirements you might have.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870c include remanufactured HP 45 (51645A) black ink cartridges. Enjoy up to 51% off in discounts when you get it! Each replacement ink cartridge is rated to yield 930 pages.
Shop replacement ink cartridges today! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870C is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover.
- Snap up cradle latch from top of old ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into empty slot and push down to secure it.
- Close the latch until you hear a click. It's normal to feel some resistance when closing the latch. Just apply a bit of pressure to successfully close it.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to guarantee desired printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 45 (51645A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP Deskjet 870C or you get your money back--no questions asked.