Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
When it comes to meeting personal printing requirements, the HP Deskjet 870cse doesn't disappoint. And while sturdily built to cope with your strictest printing demands, it also exudes a quiet sophistication that makes it easy to integrate into any home setup. With print quality always high, you can expect rich colors and deep blacks with sharp details each time. Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870cse include remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges. With yields up to an estimated 930 pages and discounts of at least 50% off, these replacement ink cartridges provide real value for money. Buy today and take advantage of our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870cse, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. Wait until ink cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Raise the latch on the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert and gently push down the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press the latch down until it clicks into place to secure the new ink cartridge.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe?
All Inkjets.com remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 870cse and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry. They also let you save a lot on costs without sacrificing print quality, as they are priced dramatically lower than OEM ink products but still offer comparable printing performance.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep ink cartridges in their sealed packages and store them in a cool, dry place until they are to be used. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for at 18 months to two years.