HP Deskjet 870Cxi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP Deskjet 870cxi is a reliable printer, promising quality prints each time to give you professional-looking results for your personal printing needs. Easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling to accommodate a range of paper types and sizes. Make sure you always have the right replacement ink cartridges on-hand so you never miss out on a print. Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870cxi include remanufactured HP 45 ink cartridges. These ink cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 930 pages and come with more than 50% off in discounts. Shop today! All purchases $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 870cxi is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. Wait until ink cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Raise the latch on the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert and gently push down the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press the latch down until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All remanufactured HP 45 ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 870cxi, meaning they won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help you save a lot on costs without sacrificing print quality, all while letting you do your bit for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Keep old and new ink cartridges away from children and avoid touching the ink cartridge copper contacts and ink nozzles to prevent ink clogs and problems with print quality.