Deskjet 882CCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 882C
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 882C:
- Check if your HP Deskjet 882C is on.
- Open the top cover. Then, wait until the cartridge cradle moves to the center of the machine.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove its protective vinyl tape.
- Lift the cradle latch inside the machine, and then push the ink cartridge firmly down into the cartridge cradle.
- Close the cartridge latch.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the Print Cartridge light continues to blink or if the cradle doesn't move to the right side of the printer after installing the remanufactured ink cartridges on my HP Deskjet 882C?
If the Print Cartridge light continues to blink or if the cradle doesn't move to the right side of the printer, remove the black and tri-color ink cartridges and reinsert them properly, making sure that they are firmly seated, and the cartridge latch snaps closed.
How do I place my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order?
You can place your order online via our website, by phone, or mail.
When will my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order ship if I placed it after 3:00 PM PST?
Orders placed after 3:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day.