Deskjet 895Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Getting remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 895 is the best option if you want to help preserve the environment and save on printing costs at the same time. Our Remanufactured HP 45 Black Ink Cartridge, for one, costs as much as 50% off than the OEM, so you get to print more for less. It's rebuilt following strict quality control measures, so it's guaranteed to work just like the OEM and yield the same number of pages or your money back. If you want bigger savings, you can always choose our discounted HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. Add this to your cart to order or contact us if you need assistance.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 895, DeskJet 895c, Deskjet 895cse, Deskjet 895Cxi
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 895:
- Make sure that your HP Deskjet 895 is turned on.
- Open the top cover. Then, wait until the ink cartridge cradle moves to the center.
- Lift the cradle latch of the used ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the cartridge cradle and discard it according to local regulations.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently pull out the protective vinyl tape from the new cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the cartridge cradle, and then push it straight down until it locks into place.
- Close the cradle latch firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already removed the empty tri-color ink cartridge from my HP Deskjet 895. Can I print a few more pages even with only the black ink cartridge installed?
No. The HP Deskjet 895 is designed to operate with both ink cartridges installed. Install a new tri-color ink cartridge to resume printing.
Colors don't look right on the printout? Should I replace the ink cartridges to fix this issue?
Before you replace the cartridges, try cleaning them first. This often does the trick, but we highly suggest having replacement ink cartridges ready for use just in case cleaning does not work.
I'm getting the HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. What is the delivery period if I take advantage of this offer?
Our free shipping is via Standard Shipping, which takes about 3 to 8 business days.