HP DeskJet 895c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Printing high-quality color graphics and text is what the HP Deskjet 895C is designed for. It may be small in size, but it is sure big when it comes to performance. It comes with a paper input tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper, 15 envelopes, 30 cards, and 25 sheets of labels. It also connects easily to your PC via a USB to USB printer cable or HP JetDirect 300X External Print Server. When your PC monitor shows that the Deskjet 895C is running out of ink, get a replacement ink cartridge right away. Here at Inkjets, we offer the HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and the HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge at reasonably low prices. Buy them here and save up to 60% off.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the basic steps to replacing the ink cartridges on the HP Deskjet 895C:
- Turn on your Deskjet 895C.
- Open the top cover and wait for the ink cartridge cradles to move to the center.
- If both black and tri-color cartridges are empty, make sure to remove them one at a time.
- Lift the cradle latch of the first ink cartridge that you need to replace. Then, press down on the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge and be sure to remove the protective vinyl tape on it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the empty cradle and firmly push it down to make sure it's properly seated.
- Close the cradle latch.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 if you need to replace the other cartridge.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the black and tri-color ink cartridges inside the HP Deskjet 895c?
No. The black ink cartridge must always go to the right cradle while the tri-color cartridge must go to the left cradle.
I already removed the black and tri-color ink cartridges from my Deskjet 895C, but I only have the replacement black cartridge on hand? Will I be able to print with only the black ink cartridge installed?
No. The Deskjet 895C is designed to operate with both black and tri-color ink cartridges installed. Get a replacement tri-color ink cartridge and install it as soon as you can.
My shipping address is in Alaska and my order subtotal is $60. Do I still have to pay for shipping?
Yes. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders $30 or more and are shipping to any of the 48 contiguous US states.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 895c Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95