HP DeskJet 933c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP Deskjet 933c is a dependable printer for home and small office use. Easy to operate and durably built, it can take on whatever printing needs you might have, supporting flexible paper handling and offering quality prints with rich colors and deep to make sure you impress every time. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 933c include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges. Enjoy discounts up to 53% off when you buy these replacement ink cartridges individually or get more savings and convenience when you get our three-piece combo packs. All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 933c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover. This will move the ink cartridge cradle to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cradle is silent and idle before raising the cradle latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.Make sure it is seated securely.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to signify it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Deskjet 933c and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with their compatible printers or you get your money back--no questions asked.